- 13,827

- Down under
Yes, I know very well that one month ago, two matrix thread were started, but as I only saw the movie two days ago, and that the previous two thread were more "review" type threads, I started this one.
Basically I need questions answered. I dont feel the movie answered enough.
a) Is Neo dead or alive?
b) Is the city portrayed in the final scene in Zion, or a part of the matrix?
c) What was the role of Sati? Is she the next One or Oracle?
d) What didnt Neo just blow his electomagnetic bomb when he crashed into the robot city?
e) How did smith learn to assimilate other beings?
Basically I need questions answered. I dont feel the movie answered enough.
a) Is Neo dead or alive?
b) Is the city portrayed in the final scene in Zion, or a part of the matrix?
c) What was the role of Sati? Is she the next One or Oracle?
d) What didnt Neo just blow his electomagnetic bomb when he crashed into the robot city?
e) How did smith learn to assimilate other beings?