Bentley 8 Speed for your 2J Race car, Need it ASAP!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emivem
  • 11 comments
  • 579 views
Messages
37
Messages
F34R-Emivem
As the title says, I have just bought the Bentley 8 Speed from the UCD it has not been touched, it has 4683.1 miles on it if your wondering, I has not left my garage once since I had bought it.

I am looking for a Chapparal (spelling?) 2J race, I dont care where you got it from, I just want it.

The deal must be done within 2 hours.
 
i have a Chapparal 2J fully modded that I will give you. It wins with ease. :cool:
 
I have a 330 P4 Race car wich will win you the race too.
 
@XxOnLySBz4mExX Do you have it to trade immediately?

@SenneJ, No thank you, I am not looking to win the historic car championship but rather to add an excellent car to my collection.
 
sup F34R I will trade with ya
 
yes I have a free trade now.
 
Hey Jamo, why did you change you psn. and are you on right now?
 
@XxOnLySBz4mExX Im in the process of adding you right now.

You need to delete some of your friends, your list is full.
 
Im not on PSN at the min, I got same psn I just use this one to trade with.... Cant trade till midnight though? My 2J is fully tuned soft race tyres etc
 
@XxOnLySBz4mExX Im in the process of adding you right now.

You need to delete some of your friends, your list is full.

ok im online
 
@Jamo, sorry This guy got in before you.

@ XxOnLySBz4mExX Friend request sent.
 
Sorry guys, didn't realise i had sent a car yesterday, mustive been over midnight, So Jamo i can trade with you.
 
Last edited:
Back