S Stevemiff71 Messages 686 Messages Stevemiff71 Feb 27, 2011 #1 Have gold chrome to trade after reset gmt tonight Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
B brennonyo Messages 924 Hong Kong Messages heat_wade03 Feb 27, 2011 #2 I have one with 0 miles how many chrome can you offer?
S Stevemiff71 Messages 686 Messages Stevemiff71 Feb 27, 2011 #4 Got silver chrome also if u want to have any 5 of the 2 mate Will you be on at midnight and you send first I've got good rep see my wall Cheers steve psn stevemiff71
Got silver chrome also if u want to have any 5 of the 2 mate Will you be on at midnight and you send first I've got good rep see my wall Cheers steve psn stevemiff71
B brennonyo Messages 924 Hong Kong Messages heat_wade03 Feb 27, 2011 #5 Stevemiff71 5 mate Click to expand... When do you want to trade if yor interested?
B brennonyo Messages 924 Hong Kong Messages heat_wade03 Feb 27, 2011 #6 brennonyo When do you want to trade if yor interested? Click to expand... I'll be off soon since but yeah add heat_wade01 and i'll send to you asap. cheers
brennonyo When do you want to trade if yor interested? Click to expand... I'll be off soon since but yeah add heat_wade01 and i'll send to you asap. cheers
S Stevemiff71 Messages 686 Messages Stevemiff71 Feb 27, 2011 #7 See above I can only send chrome after reset if u want to send car before it's up to you mate
mohammad Messages 468 Tehran Messages smjbj Feb 27, 2011 #9 iv posted in your other thread .. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187091 i got bentley 0 miles i can send after reset , how many chromes[Gold] are you offering for it
iv posted in your other thread .. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187091 i got bentley 0 miles i can send after reset , how many chromes[Gold] are you offering for it
B brennonyo Messages 924 Hong Kong Messages heat_wade03 Feb 27, 2011 #11 cheers for the trade. hope to see the gold in the morning haha. thanks.