Bentley Bentayga W12 2015

Argentina
Argentina
Bentley-Bentayga-12.jpg

Powered by a twin-turbo 6.0-liter W12 TSI that produces 608 PS (600 bhp / 447 kW) and 900 Nm (664 lb-ft) of torque.

Untitled-2.jpg

Bentley-Bentayga-34.jpg

Bentley-Bentayga-4.jpg

Last edited:
I like how the license plate is the same in all pictures, even with the vehicle being photoshopped into different locations and colors.

Fastest SUV in the world, there's a solid reason for it to be added.

The SUV will make its debut at Frankfurt starting on the 15th.

better not be vaporware. If it isnt, then I want in GT6
According to various sources, the Bentley Bentagya SUV is stated to be in production starting November 2015 and will be sold as a 2016 Model.

Based on Bentley's press release, it is deemed the "Fastest SUV in The World". (Source: http://www.bentleymedia.com/release/673/ )

With the 6.0L Twin-Turbo TSI W12 Engine equipped as standard, it is expected to have acceleration from 0-60 mph (0-96.5 km/h) in around 4 seconds and a top speed of 187 mph (301 km/h).

Last edited:
"The fastest SUV in the world" and it can only reach 301 km/h, oh Bentley, why didn't you do a little research before making that statement? :rolleyes:

The Italdesign Parcour can outrun the Bentayga with its 320 km/h top speed...

"The fastest SUV in the world" and it can only reach 301 km/h, oh Bentley, why didn't you do a little research before making that statement? :rolleyes:

The Italdesign Parcour can outrun the Bentayga with its 320 km/h top speed...
That doesn't really matter, the Brabus GLK V12 can reach 322 km/h. :P

You both have a clear point about these two being faster than the Bentagya. Both examples are notably faster than the Bentley, yet both are technically tuner SUVs.

Possibly Bentley was claiming it the fastest SUV not made by an in-house or aftermarket tuner brand. However calling it "Fastest SUV in the World" kinda puts it a bit out of context when there are aftermarket tuners that can make SUVs faster than any production-released model.

It actually should be deemed as "Fastest Production SUV", as 187mph is faster than any stock production SUV built as of now.

However, the Lamborghini Urus has potential to possibly beat the Bentagya in that class when it reaches production around 2018 (the concept model claims a top speed of 197 mph or 318 km/h, though this may change when the production model is created).

Last edited:
This to me would be a waste of a car for GT7 as I do not see the appeal of racing SUVs unless they are bespoke Dakar style monsters.

I think the Bentayga looks better than the EXP 9 F Concept from 2012 but I would pick a Range Rover over it every time. The circular headlights seem at odds with the rest of the chunky styling. The piece of body coloured metal inside the indicator is a nice touch though and the interior is amazing too.

...I'm deeply conflicted: on one hand, I would love to see more road going Bentleys in the game, and this vehicle's specs are indeed impressive, but then, that face....

whoo boy.gif

Back