Bentley Continental Supersports 2017

• Thread starter Epic B
  • 6 comments
Canada
On the run
NaveekDarkroom
2017-Bentley-Continental-Supersports-102-876x535.jpg

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2017-bentley-continental-supersports-revealed-news

The most powerful production car Bentley has ever produced. Uses the same twin turbo 6 liter W12 and 8 speed automatic as the W12 and Speed models, but produces 700 horsepower compared to the 626 of the Speed or the 582 of the regular W12.

...Even though I voted yes, in truth I don't like this car at all. Never liked Contis, nor do I approve of what Bentley has done with it either.

I've said it in the Disqus chat that I find this thing wholly unnecessary, really. The absolute last thing a Conti needed was more POWER. No, what it actually needs is an injection of more luxury, to truly compete with Rolls Royce Wraith.

I mean, it's not like this car was short on horsepower, now is it.

Of course, since for some reason PDI seem to be allergic to Bentley road cars, I don't mind this particular model showing in the future game to finally remedy that situation. At this point, any will do.

...Even though I voted yes, in truth I don't like this car at all. Never liked Contis, nor do I approve of what Bentley has done with it either.

I've said it in the Disqus chat that I find this thing wholly unnecessary, really. The absolute last thing a Conti needed was more POWER. No, what it actually needs is an injection of more luxury, to truly compete with Rolls Royce Wraith.

I mean, it's not like this car was short on horsepower, now is it.

Of course, since for some reason PDI seem to be allergic to Bentley road cars, I don't mind this particular model showing in the future game to finally remedy that situation. At this point, any will do.

Footballers need that powaa.

Back