Bentley speed 8 eligible!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crushed
  • 20 comments
  • 1,573 views
Messages
970
United States
NC
Messages
ItsMeReally
I was doing some B-spec races and found out that the speed 8 can race in the British Light weight!! Although you must have comfort tires, still! its pretty funny
 
You better not lose.
 
Just one of the many "I gotta shake my head" stuff in the game.
 
If I gave it to one of my bobs they'd spend the whole race facing backwards or in a wall.

Just one of the many "I gotta shake my head" stuff in the game.

Well it is classed as a British manufacturer (even though it is owned and the car was actually built by Germans) and it is very lightweight.
 
If I gave it to one of my bobs they'd spend the whole race facing backwards or in a wall.



Well it is classed as a British manufacturer (even though it is owned and the car was actually built by Germans) and it is very lightweight.

Not knocking the car; actually LOVE the car. Just knocking the fact it's allowed in that particular race!
 
Not knocking the car; actually LOVE the car. Just knocking the fact it's allowed in that particular race!

If it bothers you so much, why not just use what the AI's driving?
 
NFSCARBON1
If I gave it to one of my bobs they'd spend the whole race facing backwards or in a wall.

Well it is classed as a British manufacturer (even though it is owned and the car was actually built by Germans) and it is very lightweight.

The Buggati Veyron is labeled as French even though it's German.
 
Bugatti* is French.



The X2010 can be used in the super GT series if you ever feel like exploiting that as well.
 
The Buggati Veyron is labeled as French even though it's German.

Bugatti is still French (I was corrected on this myself on this very forum some time ago :D ).

It's owned by a German company (obviously) but is itself Frenchish.

NFSCARBON1
Well it is classed as a British manufacturer (even though it is owned and the car was actually built by Germans) and it is very lightweight.

No, it was built by a British company; Racing Technology Norfolk. Certain parts were bought from Audi, I believe, but the car was designed and built in Britain by shed-techs. Peter Ellory was the designer I think. I'll check it out - I'm old and it's late :D
 
Bugatti was originally french because ettore bugatti made it but i think volkswagon bought it...
 
Bugatti was originally french because ettore bugatti made it but i think volkswagon bought it...

It doesn't matter who owns it. Ford used to own Volvo, Jaguar, and Aston Martin - those brands didn't stop being Swedish or British.
 
Bugatti is still French (I was corrected on this myself on this very forum some time ago :D ).

It's owned by a German company (obviously) but is itself Frenchish.



No, it was built by a British company; Racing Technology Norfolk. Certain parts were bought from Audi, I believe, but the car was designed and built in Britain by shed-techs. Peter Ellory was the designer I think. I'll check it out - I'm old and it's late :D

You're right.
 
Villain
It doesn't matter who owns it. Ford used to own Volvo, Jaguar, and Aston Martin - those brands didn't stop being Swedish or British.

Yes, but the Buggati Veyron was specifically German and specifically made by Volkswagen. If you own 30% of a certain company that doesn't mean that you create products for you and I'm sure that when for example Volkswagen creates a new Lamborghini they still use the original team to create it together with their team.
 
Lamborghini was sold to Audi AG, so now Volkswagen Group owns them, that doesnt make Lamborghini's a German cars
 
Well it is classed as a British manufacturer (even though it is owned and the car was actually built by Germans) and it is very lightweight.

Chief Designer- Peter Elleray (English)
It was also constructed by Bentley In England...

Only the engine was German, it was the engine from the R8.

Lotus use engines from Toyotas, that doesn't make them Japanese. Alfa Romeo recently used a dodge viper engine in their mock-up of a TZ concept car also.
 
With all this talk about countries and re-badging, is a Pontiac G8 an Australian car, since it was built by Holden and then given a different badge?
 
With all this talk about countries and re-badging, is a Pontiac G8 an Australian car, since it was built by Holden and then given a different badge?
Yes, underneath it is indeed a simple Commodore. Its no different from the Monaro, which too started as a Holden. Then it came to NA as the Pontiac GTO. It also stopped in the UK and put on a Vauxhall hat.
 
Right, but does that mean the G8 is Australian?
 
Lmao..My B-Spec driver did the first time:ouch:..it was pretty funny though.

Haha when i do bspec i leave the room and when i came back i got 5th! :)

The second time i got 1st though :)
 
Back