Bentley Speed 8 or FGT

  • Thread starter Thread starter iirai
  • 23 comments
  • 1,711 views
I got both recently,I'm loving the speed 8 so far.:D,Mr Melendez has won 7/8 races so far.
 
FGT, Way better.
Or just buy them both, you'll earn it in 30 minutes or so.
 
FGT, Way better.
Or just buy them both, you'll earn it in 30 minutes or so.

Yes,I just remembered you need an F1 car for a championship aswell.👍
 
i would get the bently speed 8 because it is more rare.
 
YUBOY7
i would get the bently speed 8 because it is more rare.

Not really, it's in the OCD for half the price.
 
Yes,I just remembered you need an F1 car for a championship aswell.👍

Not an F1. Specifically an FGT. The two Ferraris don't work for it. /end PSA

I'd still take the Bentley though. More fun.
 
The FGT can be used to claw enough money back for the speed 8 (half price as mentioned!) quickly. plus, itl set you up for enduros and stuff if u feel inclined to use it so
 
I'd take the Bentley, because the FGT is almost always in the UCD.
 
Not an F1. Specifically an FGT. The two Ferraris don't work for it. /end PSA

I'd still take the Bentley though. More fun.

I meant the PD F1.
 
The 2 arent really comparable. One is a slighlty tuned F1 car the other is an endurance racer. You'd probably get more use from the speed 8 coz of online (most people get frowned on for using the fgt as with the x2010) but you need the fgt for an event.

Least its easy for you to grind now. I've ground indy up to the 5 mill twice now because i got scammed out of my first one ages ago. Took total 5 hours i think?
 
I'd take the Bentley, because the FGT is almost always in the UCD.

This is a good point. If you can't get both, get the Bentley. You can get the FGT any time.

But seriously, it's easy to earn money. I bought all the cars in the OCD and it took a single gaming session of seasonals with no overt attempt at grinding.
 
This is a good point. If you can't get both, get the Bentley. You can get the FGT any time.

But seriously, it's easy to earn money. I bought all the cars in the OCD and it took a single gaming session of seasonals with no overt attempt at grinding.

I did that aswell.👍, I had 9 mil in no time and bought all I wanted from the ocd.:)
 
i have both and i can say that the FGT is much faster and more useful, but harder to control out of corners (300 torque in a car that has only 545 kg weight). but, my speed 8, with a turbo, needs no mods to the transmission to hit top speed, at top speed on la sarthe, the engine was just under the limiter of 7000. the bentley sounds like the dull wush of the r8 race car, although the fgt isnt much better (revs sound like 6000, when redlining 1 at 17,500). FGT has more grip, but be careful, because the power can overwhelm the grip fast

Conclusion: FGT is more powerful, lighter, higher revving, butter sounding, grippier, but needs mods to the transmission to hit top speed and is less fun than the speed 8.

Reccomendation: If you just want to win races, get the FGT. If you like going to Online Lobbys and just playing around (like me) get the speed 8.
 
FGT, you can win anything with it
 
The FGT is a formula style car. Everyone knows it's faster and lighter and more powerful.

He didn't ask which car was faster. He asked which he should get. The Bentley is an exceptional car that should win all the races the FGT can, save a handful, but it's also not as likely to be on the OCD in the future. The FGT will probably usually be obtainable. And it's overkill for a lot of races, so it's not as much fun. Though this is just my opinion.

I'd say you're silly not to get both. It's very easy to do so. but I'd also say you're crazy to get an FGT and let the Bentley slip by, when you'll have no problem getting an FGT later.
 
The FGT is needed in one event in b-spec and one event in a-spec. But I've seen more of them come up in the OCD and UCD than Speed 8's.
 
Yes, you must have an FGT to win all the events. And those events are some of the best in the game.

I still vote Bentley! We should have a poll.
 
Buy now while you still can: Speed 8

Buy later: Formula Gran Turismo
 
Buy them both while PD has this triple-payout/half-priced sale thing going on...it only took me an afternoon of "grinding" the Supercar seasonal Eifel track to buy every car in the OCD. I even bought an extra FGT just because all these cars are "0" mileage cars! btw,I turned a 59.766 on the Eifel track using the Speed 8....love that car!:dopey:
 
Yeah, the FGT with zero miles is compelling. Hell, I bought three of them.
 
^^ What DGXR said.

FGT is always in OCD. The Speed 8 will be rare again once the OCD updates.
 
I bought the FGT guys, But im not worried ill get the Bentley. with this triple cash its easy :)
 
Back