Bentley Speed 8 or Formula GT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stacks
  • 7 comments
  • 1,727 views
Messages
20
I can only buy one as I have 6 million credits. The 2 fastest cars I have are the Zonda R and the Minolta race car. Is the FGT absolutely essential or can I get the Speed 8?
 
FGT is essential for a/b-Spec Extrem/Formular GT Championship.
 
Fgt is crap, i bought the speed 8 today and its now in my top 3 favorite cars.
 
I can only buy one as I have 6 million credits. The 2 fastest cars I have are the Zonda R and the Minolta race car. Is the FGT absolutely essential or can I get the Speed 8?

You 'll need FGT for the formula championship A-spec / B-Spec.
Speed 8 is a good car but you can buy it later.:)
 
I got my FGT via a trade. Gosh I'm glad I didn't pay for it.
I hate the car and I hate the championship you need it for even more.

The Bentley is a lot more fun to drive, it's gorgeous and you can use it in a lot more events than the FGT.
 
The Bentley is nice, but it's "just" another racecar. The FGT is the fastest car after the X2010.., and once you get it under controle it's a blast to drive.
 
Don't create another thread just when AMG closes your previous thread. It's humiliating for me a GT5 Q&A user! Your determination is irritating. Read the AUP!
 
Back