Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03

  • Thread starter Thread starter atiger
  • 10 comments
  • 1,136 views
Messages
1,134
Australia
Melbourne
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03

Have vettel X2010, F12007, 787, Chrome chips and many other cars to trade.
 
Anyone got one? or just not willing to trade.
 
I have the Bentley and willing to swap for X2010 but only if it's possible for B spec drivers under lvl 40 to use :)
 
There's got to be one of these out there. Duplicate it, I've got plenty of good cars to trade!
 
R8 Race Car '01 got that 1?


ill do it right now for it
 
anything high end on my list in my sig? lmk
 
I have one.

I'll trade it for the F2007. Is it used?
 
anything high end on my list in my sig? lmk

R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05 I have, sorry, just checked, it's the other team playstation car.
 
one in ucd will buy if you give f2007 and 2 chrome chips
 
Back