Hi,
I am looking to get rid of EITHER one of these cars now,
I am looking for the best offer but can only send out one of these cars today
You must be able to add me now, but I will accept a good offer that can trade after the reset, however I will still be sending today.
Will check back here regularly and in the next half an hour will decide who to trade with.
If you offer a coloured X2010 (not matt black, sky blue, white, neon orange/copper (not sure which but it is colour #19), yellow or pink.
0 mile X1 I don't have wins by default!
Please post here
Thanks,
I am looking to get rid of EITHER one of these cars now,
I am looking for the best offer but can only send out one of these cars today
You must be able to add me now, but I will accept a good offer that can trade after the reset, however I will still be sending today.
Will check back here regularly and in the next half an hour will decide who to trade with.
If you offer a coloured X2010 (not matt black, sky blue, white, neon orange/copper (not sure which but it is colour #19), yellow or pink.
0 mile X1 I don't have wins by default!
Please post here
Thanks,