Bentley Speed 8

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_FastM3
  • 11 comments
  • 970 views

GTP_FastM3

Premium
Messages
660
Canada
Prince Albert/S
Messages
GTP_FastM3
Really would like a Bentley Speed 8 to add to my collection.

I can offer many cars

FGT (silver livery)
Both 908's
787B
Audi R10
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Audi R8 LMS x2 (one with playstation livery and one without)
Pescarolo hybrid C60 (have a trade booked to acquire this later today)
Takata Dome NSX '06
Bandai Direza SC430 '06
all 66 and 67 race cars
Many other non race cars.

I could even do 2 cars if someone would like. I can send cars as early as tomorrow.

Thanx for looking
 
Last edited:
There has to be somebody that has a Speed 8 that needs one of the cars I have.

As I said I can even do 2 for 1 if you need more than 1 off my list.
 
I don't have the Speed 8 but I'll keep my eyes open for it. I really would like to have your Mazda 787b & Audi R10. Would you except a Formula Gran Turismo for them both? If not, I will try to acquire the Bentley. I've seen it a few times at the used dealer.
 
I think I have a Bentley Speed 8 available in my dealer right now. I'll check in a bit.

Would you trade R10 and 787B for it if I have it?
 
I think I have a Bentley Speed 8 available in my dealer right now. I'll check in a bit.

Would you trade R10 and 787B for it if I have it?

Im all for that if you can still get it. I'll send a PM
 
I'm looking for a Bentley Speed 8. I don't get how I can get one for free. I'm looking to give someone else one of my cars in exchange for one.
 
I'm looking to make a 1 for 1 deal for the Bentley. If not then I'll entertain 2 for 1 deals
 
It is a pity, if I knew where it to find, Has made the car free
It is a pity what not all want shares
 
Trade pending. If it falls through I'll entertain more offers
 
Really would like a Bentley Speed 8 to add to my collection.

I can offer many cars

FGT (silver livery)
Both 908's
787B
Audi R10
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Audi R8 LMS x2 (one with playstation livery and one without)
Pescarolo hybrid C60 (have a trade booked to acquire this later today)
Takata Dome NSX '06
Bandai Direza SC430 '06
all 66 and 67 race cars
Many other non race cars.

I could even do 2 cars if someone would like. I can send cars as early as tomorrow.

Thanx for looking

You should already got it ;)

By the way i also have the Speed 8
 
Back