mapko15 Messages 131 Messages MAC_ATTACK91 Jan 1, 2011 #1 this has got to be the hardest car in the game to get I've been trying all day and still haven't seen it in the used car dealer I've gone through more then 60 cycles at over 5 races per cycle that comes out to 300 races im about to give up on this
this has got to be the hardest car in the game to get I've been trying all day and still haven't seen it in the used car dealer I've gone through more then 60 cycles at over 5 races per cycle that comes out to 300 races im about to give up on this
007ego Messages 100 Messages KoVdemon Jan 2, 2011 #2 i have one if you have something sweet to trade for it
Highlandor Messages 2,465 Retired to a padded cell Messages GTP_Padded_Cell Jan 2, 2011 #4 It will appear, you just have to keep checking, it took me a month (real time) before I got my Alfa DTM car.. Or put an advert up in the trade section..
It will appear, you just have to keep checking, it took me a month (real time) before I got my Alfa DTM car.. Or put an advert up in the trade section..
007ego Messages 100 Messages KoVdemon Jan 2, 2011 #5 mapko15 what are you looking for? Click to expand... mostly super gt or jgtc cars, possibly german touring cars
mapko15 what are you looking for? Click to expand... mostly super gt or jgtc cars, possibly german touring cars
acky Messages 44 South Africa Messages AMGDTM Jan 2, 2011 #6 Don't feel bad I cycled 268 times to get the C9
drivingmeinsane Messages 488 Jan 2, 2011 #7 I've lost count ho many times i have cycled for a Lotus Carlton!