Bentley Speed 8

  • Thread starter Thread starter rimfirekyle
  • 8 comments
  • 514 views
Messages
44
I have a Bentley speed 8 i wanna trade for an x1 of any color
 
I have a 2J new engine fully tuned or a guilia TZ2 '65
 
can you trade you one tomorrow?

I have the vettel one, carbon, white and an orange one.
 
will trade you tomorrow..... send friend request... would like the orange one
 
can you trade you one tomorrow?

I have the vettel one, carbon, white and an orange one.

Ill trade you now. 👍 Naw im sorry thats douche to original poster
 
ok send friend request..... i am doing a download now i will check progress od download..
 
download is 35%...... will send car as soon as download is done and i get your car....... sorry if that is a prob but this is my second trade and i was robbed on my first..... im a bit leary.
 
Back