Bentley speed 8.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CoCCEO
  • 12 comments
  • 1,277 views
Messages
18
Messages
CoCCEO
I'm looking for the easiest how too on obtaining the bentley speed 8
 
UCD or 2003 ticket.
 
I am afraid there is no way around the fact that you just have to wait for it to show up in the UCD, online dealership, a 2003 ticket or a 1000 ticket (?).
 
Ah oh well I can wait or get some tickets, thanks
 
Buy it.
 
Buy it from the UCD for around 5.3m cr.
 
If you have the money, cycle the UCD, hoping for it to show up. Maybe, OCD will be refreshed today, another possibility
 
I wish we can trade cars over 1m+ I got a speed 8 and had 2 other chances of buying them. But I didn't because I wouldn't be able to trade them.:grumpy:
 
I bought mine really early on (January?), I think from the OCD. I have never seen it since! Good luck!
 
I've been trying for weeks to find one of these......If I found someone to trade me their '03 ticket, how can I make sure it comes up as this car?
 
I've been trying for weeks to find one of these......If I found someone to trade me their '03 ticket, how can I make sure it comes up as this car?

Get the 2003 ticket, back up your save file to a flash drive, use the 2003 ticket. If you don't get the Speed 8, restore your save file and try again. This is how I got my Speed 8 (and many others). For the Speed 8 it took me only three tries, but I got VERY lucky.
 
I got mine today! Finally after around 50 + (probably past 60) full refreshes of the UCD
 
Car showed up on ucd today but was 3mil short.
 
Back