Bentley to premium+first post

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pandemonium135
  • 18 comments
  • 1,369 views

Would you like get these cars updated to premium?

  • Yes

    Votes: 42 93.3%
  • No

    Votes: 3 6.7%

  • Total voters
    45
Messages
7
Messages
Pandemonium135
Hello guys this is my first post. I want to ask you guys if you would like to see the Bentley Speed 8 and the Nissan R92CP get converted to premium. We saw a week ago the rumors on the front page of GtPlanet and I thought it would be fantastic. Plus with all the access that PD has to Nissan at list they could give us a LMP for DLC or something. Please share your thoughts and thank you. :)
 
Hello guys this is my first post. I want to ask you guys if you would like to see the Bentley Speed 8 and the Nissan R92CP get converted to premium. We saw a week ago the rumors on the front page of GtPlanet and I thought it would be fantastic. Plus with all the access that PD has to Nissan at list they could give us a LMP for DLC or something. Please share your thoughts and thank you. :)
I belive that everyone would like every car to be premium, so that every car would have the same standard of detail. ;)
 
Not an important thing for me but i take it.
 
Not fot me...
I would rather see a premium Minolta.
 
I would love a premium Speed 8 because it is one of the standards that still has nicer quality, but isn't perfect. Also, they should put a Bugatti Veron Super Sport as a non DLC PREMIUM car. Anyway, that's my 2 cents. :) 👍
 
Not fot me...
I would rather see a premium Minolta.

Who would say no to another premium? Two cars with ACTUAL heritage as well, especially the Bentley.
 
Any standard-to-premium conversion is welcome... except if its a meaningless car... 👍
 
Who are the 2 duffus's who said no. All cars should be premium, just like other sims.
 
Tru dat, brudda

Who are the 2 duffus's who said no. All cars should be premium, just like other sims.


Didnt take much notice of the AUP. I suggest you re-read it before the mods see these posts.

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
 
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

I'll get right on that-Just for you! 👎
 
Didnt take much notice of the AUP. I suggest you re-read it before the mods see these posts.
Umm... The didn't has an apostrophe in it :sly: didn't not didnt. No argument ment to be had from this, but you were contradicting yourself. Also, Tru dat brudda is a saying. :)👍
 
I'll get right on that-Just for you! 👎

It's not "Just for him"
It's "Just to conform to the rules you agreed to when signing up for the website"

OT: I don't see why not, but you seem to have come here as if we have any control over what happens with the series. We'd all love to see every car premium, especially so when they have great heritage. We all hope for a time though when credentials aren't a factor in a car being premium and it just being an "across the board" thing.

At least that seems to be the general consensus.
 
Just so you are clear on the AUP that YOU agreed to gents.

•You will post all messages in English.
One of the reasons it's there is so that our non native English speakers can enjoy these threads to. Leave your "neighbourhood speak" where it belongs.

•You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.
No reason to disrespect people who voted 'No'.
 
I belive that everyone would like every car to be premium, so that every car would have the same standard of detail. ;)

Yes that'd be fantastic as long as all of them don't become available in the NCD. I personally like rummaging through the UCD to see what hidden treasures I can find. :drool:
 
The Speed 8 is one of my favorite cars in this game. I've always found it to handle pretty dang good on the tracks. The R9C2P I don't have but I wouldn't argue if PD made those cars premium.
 
Who would say no to another premium? Two cars with ACTUAL heritage as well, especially the Bentley.

Don't get me wrong; I love premiums, they are the only cars I drive.
The OP mentioned the conversion of standards to premium.
As this will only happen for a handful of cars (if it will) I have some others than the Bentley which I'd rather see "premiumized".
;)
 
Wouldn´t there be a way to ask PD about these? Can anybody help? And thank you all for your answers :D
 
Wouldn´t there be a way to ask PD about these? Can anybody help? And thank you all for your answers :D

Kaz has a twitter, you could ask there.. how much use it would be is minimal however.

It's hardly a case of what cars they want to make premium, it's more a case of what they can spend their time and resources on. When 60 percent of their resources went into modeling cars for GT5 and with most of their resources currently being placed behind GT6.. I don't think they're going to rush to make the Bentley premium just because of a twitter post :) But I suppose we'll see.
 
Back