- 1,612

- Montreal, Canada
- NobleAtreides
I'd like a feature for PD to implement, to allow us to remind ourselves, how we got the car in our garage. Was it a prize? from which event? How much did we pay for it? Do I have alzheimers? 
Like, I know for the longest time, I've been saving up for a GT40, and lo and behold, it's in my garage, and I don't know why, i never bought it... and what did I do to get that as a prize?!
I think, this is a reason, to buy them new "ipads" , keep tabs on stuff as I get old. I'll wait till they're $199 in two years.
Like, I know for the longest time, I've been saving up for a GT40, and lo and behold, it's in my garage, and I don't know why, i never bought it... and what did I do to get that as a prize?!
I think, this is a reason, to buy them new "ipads" , keep tabs on stuff as I get old. I'll wait till they're $199 in two years.