best £ 2 million car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonyphone
  • 5 comments
  • 820 views
Messages
9
Am thinking about the Bugatti, had one last week and in a sulk I got rid of it.

I know stupid, what other options are there looking for something to do the Like the wind race in.

(are the race prep Nisans any good?, only 4-500 BHP ? 1 million each)

any suggestions please?
 
Don't bother with the Veyron it's hopeless for Like The Wind. I did it with the Zonda prize car from B-spec.
 
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1.

1. Buy
2. GT Auto: Race modify
3. Parts shop: Buy all the best parts - especially important with soft racing tyres
4. Win Like the Wind!
 
What's the point in buying a car to do this race when you can use a prize car?
 
What's the point in buying a car to do this race when you can use a prize car?

That a lot of people find B-Spec terribly boring and haven't bothered with it enough to get that prize car.
 
Fair point. I forgot that some people only play half of the game.

I think that B-spec is an important part of the game and whilst it is a little boring at first, the harder races do become very tactical and quite exciting. Plus you get (generally) better prize cars and loads of extra cash to buy better cars for A-spec!
 
Last edited:
Back