Best 425 pp Race Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOPARbarrett5
  • 2 comments
  • 699 views
Messages
4,930
United States
Kentucky
Messages
barrett5
Messages
BarrettMopar
I am participating in an endurance league this Saturday and one of the races is 425 pp race cars at Silverstone Stowe circuit. I did some testing there and I found that the Volkswagen Lupo and Beetle race cars seemed fast. Are those the best or are there better race cars for this pp?
 
R8 Gordini is quite good at that range. i use this with @praiano63 tune. good car between 400-450
 
Sometimes the driver makes a big difference, too. I can be ~10-15 seconds faster than some slow guys, and slower than others.


However, if you're looking for a more competitive car - which you may be able to use to leverage in tandem with your excellent driving skills - I recommend the Scirocco. Everyone knows about how immensely OP that car is... Unfair in ITCC = banned for being too fast. You may want to look into it...
 
Back