Best 450PP car after update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thomasss95
  • 18 comments
  • 1,564 views
Messages
632
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Hey,

After the update, the PP-system is totally different...
I often race in 450PP lobbies with GT86, RX8, Integre Type R, S2000 etc.
So I would like to know what is the best 450PP car after the update?

Sorry if the question is asked already.

Thomas
 
I remember seeing an M3 in my lobby. It was pretty quick.
 
The older S2000's are very quick, the 99 or 01 are for sure cheater cars.
 
I had a '00 s2k and it was terrible. But it was in a shuffle race so that doesn't count.
 
The older S2000's are very quick, the 99 or 01 are for sure cheater cars.
I had a '00 s2k and it was terrible. But it was in a shuffle race so that doesn't count.

Thanks for the help!
I will try the '99 S2000. :)

I like to host a 450PP lobby sometimes.
So i would like to know what the "cheat cars" are in 450PP.
If I know that I can ask people not to use them in my lobby...
 
Thanks for the help!
I will try the '99 S2000. :)

I like to host a 450PP lobby sometimes.
So i would like to know what the "cheat cars" are in 450PP.
If I know that I can ask people not to use them in my lobby...

Just say FR = ban. That covers it :P
 
No, there are a few stand out models now.
 
The Calloway C12 is an absolute MONSTER at the 450PP point.
 
I know yesterday I used the Nismo 270R for a 500pp race .. Over 500 HP and still managed to sneak in under the limit 👍
 
Sounds like all PP's are messed up... :(
What PP is now the same as the "old" 450PP?
 
Thomasss95
Sounds like all PP's are messed up... :(

Another reason i race stock cars hahaha
 
Jaguar XFR is pretty good. Not sure how much PP it's got stock, but it's not far from 450.
 
Back