Best 4x4 for off road online racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 7 comments
  • 812 views

GTP_Monkey

May the force be with you
Premium
Messages
3,024
England
Top Valley, NG5
Need some help here fella's, ive got myself into some online off road racing and have tried several cars.
What i want to know is which 4x4 is the best for off road racing, would it be one of the WRC cars or would i be better tuning 1 of the many Suburu's or Evo's, Then of course there is the group B cars as well. Not being familiar with this side of GT5 i thought I would ask you guys.

Thank you.
 
The Delta S4 and the Peugeot 205 rally cars have the most horsepower output, putting the Escudo aside.

But if the HP limit's at 300 or something, I say it's a matter of personal preference.
 
I hate to sound like I'm going mental, but try a Dodge Ram off road :odd: surprisingly good, easy to control if you just wanna have fun. Other wise, the Celica Rally Car (Premium) is the best IMO, looks better than the newer WRC machines and is great to drive.
For something cheaper, look out for the Mine's LANCER EVOLUTION VI in the UCD, it's a great road car for off roading
 
Thanks guys, ive tried the Escudo to many horses fighting in that one LOL got the DElta and the pug so will give them a go, going to buy a few premiun cars as well and try them.
 
Back