Best balance between License / A-Spec and B-Spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter rfzrzk
  • 5 comments
  • 657 views
Messages
2
Messages
rfzrzk
Hi All,

I am kind of a GT5 newbie --- looking to start out properly with the wheel after YLOD on the old PS3.

Got a few random questions if you guys can throw in some answers...

- Does your license affect what you do in A-Spec --- i.e. You get more cash for winning, or win better prize cars... or even give you better selection in dealerships?
- Should I balance licences, A-Spec and B-Spec kind of equally... or do they have no effect on one another (only game progress) ... i.e. last time I just end up piling golds in A-Spec but only did the B-Spec once or twice.

Oh and all in all, what’s the best car to start the game with? (as in, which gives you entry to a bunch of cups, not just the one.. ) anything better than that Civic Type R just under 20 grand.

Many Thanks in advance...
rfzrzk
 
Hi,
The licences in GT5 don't really have much of a bearing on Aspec or Bspec, however it is worthwhile doing them as you get xp towards your Aspec progression & you win cars for getting bronze, silver & gold. Also they come in handy for learning some driving techniques & sections of various tracks.

Bspec has no bearing on Aspec whatsoever, but completing it will gain you trophies & credits for buying cars for aspec.

A good earner for xp & credits are the Special Events & Seasonal Events.

Good luck
 
I did A-Spec and B-Spec simultaneously because B-Spec has tire restrictions and I wanted to know what those were so I could use those same tires for my A-Spec races. Obviously to do that I needed my B-Spec level at or higher than A-Spec to unlock the events to see the tire restrictions. I'm sure the info is available on the net by now though, LOL.

Licenses don't pay enough money or XP to be worthwhile early on if you ask me. Yes you can win cars, but in A and B spec you win cars and much more XP and money. Do them later.
 
Back