Best Car All Round Out Of.....

• Thread starter Supra4eva
  • 15 comments
Hey guys, heres a question i have to ask, out of which of these 5 cars, would you rate the best overall....

• Calibra Touring Car
  • ESPRIT GT1
  • OPEL TIGRA ICE RACE CAR
  • Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca
  • Castrol Supra GT/Castrol Tom's Supra GT

thanks ! and please give reasons Why.

Never tried the Calibra Touring Car and Lotus Esprit GT1.

The Opel Tigra Ice Race Car is an awesome little rally car (and race car). It can go pretty damn fast for 400+hp but its handling on dirt is pretty evil. Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca, I like it - but that is mainly to do with the fact that I like Vipers. The Castrol Supra GT is probably the best. I don't have any reasons to back it up really though...

You should add the Mitsubishi FTO <insert weird name here>. That is a real piece of mechaniery (sp?). Best FF car in the game for sure - shame it wasn't in GT3.

With some tweeking of the gears to open up the use of sixth gear the Viper is a great drive.
The Calibra is pretty much on par with a GT300 Version of a Nissan GT-R.
The Lotus has evil manners until you figure out the suspension and what tires to run on the front and rear.
I am fond of all three racing Supras. They handle well and are very fast in the right hands.

Suck ? lol. Well if your opinion is that then fine. If you had tp put them in order ( this is to everyone ), what order would you chose in. Rate on everything.

my order would be....
CASTROL SUPRA GT/CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA GT
ESPRIT GT1
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca
Calibra Touring Car
OPEL TIGRA ICE RACE CAR

Thats my list anyway.

I dunno, the Oreca Viper is pretty quick, but a I also like the Calibra..

The cars you listed vary through too many catatroies.

it's real close between the Calibra and Esprit GT1, biut i'll have to go with the Calibra Touring Car.
the Calibra is a high-output mini-monster, with AWD, easy to drive, and killer looks. the thing redlines at 14000rpm; very :cool:.

I would probably give the Supra the nod over the Viper, but not by much. Both are competent, high-powered FR machines, but the Supra is just a little more my style.

I haven't messed around with the Esprit GT1 as much, but it's also nice car once you get used to it.

The Tigra Ice Racer is an awesome rally car. It doesn't get a lot of press, but 524hp @ 2100lbs. is a killer rally car and can beat the best AI cars on the track, too.

The Calibra Touring Car is one of those perfect, can't-spin-it-if-you-tried type of cars, which is nice at times, but a little boring. Great-looking car, though.

For only 6 cars, Opel has almost all the bases covered in GT2; one econo car, a sedan, a compact car, and a rally and track monster.

I think the ESPRIT GT1 is the best looking but the one i most prefere to drive isthe Calibra. Looks nice, handles good and is 4wd.

i was wonderin though, why would you put the calibra against the Tigra? isnt the calibra the tigra's big brother.
hmm,
i guess the Tigra is more fun to drive, but which do you prefere?

Back