Best Car for ~5,500,000 cr?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Machate-man
  • 25 comments
  • 1,632 views

787B?


  • Total voters
    42
Messages
2,191
United States
San Francisco,
Messages
machate-man
Messages
dowby
After 2 time trials, 2 drift trials, and some Ferrari grinding, I ended up with 5,516,080 cr. The car I was thinking of getting was a Mazda 787B, which is about 5.2 million, but I think there is something better. Any suggestions?

*Premium suggestions preferred because I dont like UCD sweeping:nervous:
 
The car I was thinking of getting was a Mazda 787B, which is about 5.2 million, but I think there is something better. Any suggestions?

*Premium suggestions preferred because I dont like UCD sweeping:nervous:

The Mazda is a brilliant car. If you want a modern option, try the Pug LM car. Also awesome. Hell, grind La Sarthe for 30 min & buy them both! :lol:
 
I already have bought the Audi R10, Mazda 787b and the Peugeot 908 HDi, as well as a couple of 4-5,000,000cr UCD cars, and I gotta say the 787b is definitely the best buy. Sounds amazing, looks better than most cars and drives very very well
 
The 787B and Peugeot 908 are both good buys

If by luck you do get these cars in UCD (i hate ucd cycling too)
Sauber C9
Bentley speed 8
 
I'd say 787b as it'll be the easiest to get. Similarly the Peugeot is within premium but personally I prefer the 787. Others to consider should you prefer to wait or scroll the UCD are the Toyota GT1, BMW V12 LMR and as mentioned the Sauber Mercedes.
As a note your vote allows multiple choices so I voted yes and no!
 
Most definately the Mazda 787b, its a joy to drive :D
 
the mazda is just sooooo great! look, sound, driving skill... go 4 it!
 
Soz what is grinding ?

Doing an event multiple times for money.

*I just realized that there's the R10 Audi! It's down on PP, but it has 800+ ft-lbs torque! Opinions?
 
Last edited:
Not the 787B but the Audi R8 race car '01. It`t not without reason the Audi is banned online 👍
 
machate-man
Doing an event multiple times for money.

*I just realized that there's the R10 Audi! It's down on PP, but it has 800+ ft-lbs torque! Opinions?

The r10 is SLOW, it was the last place car in the Indy race.
 
near all LMP´s and Group C cars are faster than mazda...

Audi R8 Race Car ‘01
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ´03
BMW V12 LMR ´02
Jaguar XJ8 LM Race Car ´89
Mercedes Sauber C9 ´89
Nissan R89C Race Car ´89
Nissan R92CP Race Car ´88
Toyota Gt One Race Car (TS020) ´99
Toyoto Minolta Race Car 88Cv ´89
and the 3 Pescarolos (the green one is the slowest out of the 3)
 
near all LMP´s and Group C cars are faster than mazda...

Audi R8 Race Car ‘01
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ´03
BMW V12 LMR ´02
Jaguar XJ8 LM Race Car ´89
Mercedes Sauber C9 ´89
Nissan R89C Race Car ´89
Nissan R92CP Race Car ´88
Toyota Gt One Race Car (TS020) ´99
Toyoto Minolta Race Car 88Cv ´89
and the 3 Pescarolos (the green one is the slowest out of the 3)

Yes, but not as much fun. ;)
 
the premium side offers not so many options (the diesels are good, but they are diesels and they handle terribly if your no pro in slow corners).
if you want to expand your poll, the GT-1, BMW V12, Merc C9 or Bentley are all pretty much on par (whereas the BMW is i think the fastest but the others handle a tad better/Smoother).

hehe you can vote yes & no together :P (which i did')
 
Buy Formula Gran Turismo from OCD. That should be the best car.
But it's dull and lame. I'd go with the 787B. 👍
 
oze
Buy Formula Gran Turismo from OCD. That should be the best car.
But it's dull and lame. I'd go with the 787B. 👍

This answer. FGT you'll get a ton of use out of but the 787b is more fun.
 
oze
Buy Formula Gran Turismo from OCD. That should be the best car.
But it's dull and lame. I'd go with the 787B. 👍

I'd buy the FGT (this is if you don't already own an FGT) right now, considering it'll only cost you 2.5 million cr and it comes with 0 Miles/km from the OCD. After purchasing this, I'd go back and do the La Festa Cavallino: Sartge Circuit 2009 exactly 5 times since it has a 504,000 cr pay out for placing 1st.
 
Bentley or the R8 '01, if they happen to be in the UCD.

Peugeot 908 or Mazda if you want something now....
 
The 787b is awesome. I've only driven it once. I tossed it online stock and had no trouble with it. I think I came in 3rd only beat by some of those Sauber Mercedes. But I also beat one or two of them too.
It sounds pretty nice and it is a premium car so it looks nice too.
 
Great car, absolutely love the sound, the quickness, but if you insist on having some spare 500k or more, I would suggest the Peugeot 908 HDI FAP (either model works, depends on your taste) or the Audi R10 TDI. Although the Audi is a bit worse than the 908 and the 787b.
 
Will the 908 win me some b-spec races in Extreme? I need to complete Like The Wind.
 
Will the 908 win me some b-spec races in Extreme? I need to complete Like The Wind.

Yep, that's exactly what I used for this race since Bob needed a bit of help. 👍
 
You should buy the Audi R8 LMS if you came across one in UCD :D
 
Back