Best car for 750pp Real Circuit Tour?

• Thread starter macjackson
  • 8 comments
Canada
Toronto
jackson_mac
I need a car to beat this seasonal event, I have the Minolta Toyota 88C - V but it's does not corner very well and it is not working for me. I have about 8 million coins to spend on a car for this event any suggestions?

After I have won yesterday last race in this seasonal (SPA), I am suggesting to use Bentley. Really fast and drivable car.

After I have won yesterday last race in this seasonal (SPA), I am suggesting to use Bentley. Really fast and drivable car.

I finally finished the event! I used praianos tune for the Toyota Minolta Race Car for most of the races, but I then used the Chaparral 2J for 2 of the races.

i used toyota minolta for every race with satge 3 turbo and little bit of engine downing (less pp more money) and win every race with no problems... just fine driving not pretty aggresive...

Those damn penalties are killing me ! LOL ! Apparently the AI cars can bump you and not be penalized ! LOL

Having trouble with Spa Francorchamps and Sarthe Circuit 2009 ! Best finish for both is 3rd ! Using Mazda 787B race car !

Back