Best car for Gran Turismo All Stars?

Terpsichore
Tried this event with a fully modified Skyline GT-R 07 on racing tyres but not really getting anywhere. All the other cars seem to be proper racing cars. I've got about 600,000 saved up, what should I be looking for for this event? I'd love to get the Toyota 7 Race Car as this would help me do the Historic Racing Car event as well but fed up with waiting for that. I know whats going to happen, i'll spend all my money then it will appear!

Terpsichore
Tried this event with a fully modified Skyline GT-R 07 on racing tyres but not really getting anywhere. All the other cars seem to be proper racing cars. I've got about 600,000 saved up, what should I be looking for for this event? I'd love to get the Toyota 7 Race Car as this would help me do the Historic Racing Car event as well but fed up with waiting for that. I know whats going to happen, i'll spend all my money then it will appear!

F1s or red bull X1
Im joking probably a very well tuned ford gt
Because i drive one with slick tyers and a big spoiler just put a race suspension on and lots of drivetrain parts on edit watever needs changing and put the downforce quite high because of all the power

Last edited:

Corvette ZR1 rm

458 Italia, fully modded, then run Ferarri Sarthe seasonal 5 times (20 minutes)at 500,000cr. a go and buy FGT from OCD. That car is a must have.

Or as mentioned, the Mazda Furai will win the all stars race.

Why would you even suggest using an FGT for this? That's just stupid. Might as well use the X2010.

Money is cheap anyway. Do some seasonals, buy a 787B and enjoy destroying the series. It'll win stock without much trouble but they should put up at least enough fight to steal some wins if you spin a couple times.

Why would you even suggest using an FGT for this? That's just stupid. Might as well use the X2010.

Money is cheap anyway. Do some seasonals, buy a 787B and enjoy destroying the series. It'll win stock without much trouble but they should put up at least enough fight to steal some wins if you spin a couple times.
Or save the hour worth of grinding and trade someone for a birthday ticket.

You need a fast race car. Mine was the Mazda 787B with turbo upgrades. Nothing I hate more than racing really fast cars at the Nürburgring Nordschleife (or any course using the Nordschleife). Unfortunately, I was too damn slow for everybody else as I got passed at one point halfway around that 12-mile nightmare. If you can, invest in the Nissan R92CP or some other... basically, bring a great Group C prototype to have ANY chance of winning.

why waste all that money when u can get the mazda furai easily in B spec and i kicked ass with that in the all stars

How is it a waste of money? It's not like money is hard to come by. It's a car that will end up in most people's garages anyway, and worth it. There's lots of other great race cars to choose from that can do it as well. All more similar to the sort of car you're racing than the Furai(granted there isn't really a race it DOES fit in very well). The Furai isn't any more enjoyable to drive than any of those, not that there's anything wrong with it.

Plenty of other cars, like the 458 suggested, that can do it when fully modded as well, for cheap. There's no prize for getting to the end of the game in the least time, or for spending the least money. There's not really an end to the game period, so just do whatever you want, start to finish.

For the historic races I used a 427 cobra maxed out till the last race and I had to use a 70 challenger R/T RM maxed out. They worked great for me

Back