Best car for Professional Hall Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT Kamikaze
  • 5 comments
  • 657 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
Well, i was wondering what was better, the 787B or R92CP? I remembered that i bought one of these cars before but i forgot which one, and the one that i bought could only win the 1st 2 races and not the 3rd. So i was just wondering which do you think could win the whole thing? Thanks.

Sorry id this has already been asked, im sure it has but i searched a littleand didnt find anything.
 
The R92CP has a better chance.

And the Minolta has the best chance to win it. You win the Minolta in the El Capitan endurance.

Duck
 
Then, i must have been talking about the Minolta because i beat that endurance race. but i remember there were 2 fast cars in that compition when i raced, i had the slower one. and they were somewhat similiar. But i also remmber buying a car for a couple million and i only remember using 1 car to try and beat it. hmmm...
 
LOL. I just beat the Nurburgring 24 hour race with the Minolta car, and then got the F1 car and dominated the Professional Hall Championship. I'm such a cheapo.
 
Theres no way im going to spend 24hours on a race, thats just retarded, and WAY TOO easy.

But anymore help guys?

edit; i didnt know that taking the license changes the day. :9. i lost those cars now and just sold alot of very nice cars. darn it. anywho, is there another car that i can buy/race for that could win that race for me?
 
Raghavan
LOL. I just beat the Nurburgring 24 hour race with the Minolta car, and then got the F1 car and dominated the Professional Hall Championship. I'm such a cheapo.

Haha thats what I did.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back