Best Car for Suzuka "A" license

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJinAC
  • 8 comments
  • 1,258 views
Messages
3
Messages
DJinAC
I have tried the 07 GTR the 07 STI the 07 Evo X and the GTR spec 2. What car did you guys use for both of the "A" license races? I cannot seem to get past either one.

Thanks in advance,
DJ
 
I used the GTR. Took me a little while to beat.
 
I used the GT-R for A-7 and the Fairlady for A-9 :)👍
 
The GT-R should be able to handle all the A class races
 
Thanks guys I will try harder with GTR. I keep sliding off into the sand even with braking . I read about how some people are having trouble with the car not steering right away. I have noticed this too.

Thanks again, DJ
 
The Honda NSX-R works also.
Be sure to turn off ASM!
 
Thanks guys I will try harder with GTR. I keep sliding off into the sand even with braking . I read about how some people are having trouble with the car not steering right away. I have noticed this too.

Thanks again, DJ

Go to this thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105661 scroll down a little bit until you see the GT-R, use that setup its very good.
 
If someone is still trying to beat an "A" race, what use is it to suggest a tuning setup? Tuning isn't available until you pass all the A's...
 
I used the 07 GTR to beat them all, its not the easiest but its possible
 
Back