Best car for the nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter italian06
  • 12 comments
  • 993 views
Messages
533
England
England
Messages
theitalian06
Hi guys,
I am looking for a car to do a challenge that me and my friends are attempting it is a 99 lap race around the nurburgring in practice mode. The car cannot be rear wheel drive it can be 4wd or fwd it also cannot be a race car or super car so eg no Ferrari or lambos. I need a car that handles well and has a top speed around 175.

The Rules:
Car can be tuned with
FC Suspension
RS Tires
ECU Tuning
Carbon Hood
FC Transmission
Car must be premium.


The person with the best total time and best laptime wins.

Ps: 1 second added to total time for every time all four wheels leave the circuit.
 
GT-R SpecV, GT-R Black Edition or Audi R8 4.2. Personally I'd use the R8


I sincerely hope you mean the Nurb G/P track and not the Nordschleife becuase if you do mean the Nordschleife then 99 laps will take a very long time!!
 
Last edited:
Argon56
GT-R SpecV, GT-R Black Edition or Audi R8 4.2. Personally I'd use the R8

I sincerely hope you mean the Nurb G/P track and not the Nordschleife becuase if you do mean the Nordschleife then 99 laps will take over 24hours!!

But isn't the R8 and Gtr both race cars?
 
But isn't the R8 and Gtr both race cars?

No they are not, however some people view them as supercar. Depends where's you place the sports car/supercar limit at.
 
But isn't the R8 and Gtr both race cars?

No they are normal production cars and they are not supercars either.
 
Sorry no new gtr or r8 and yes it is the g/p track.
 
You could use the Subaru Impreza. It really depends on your competition.
 
Impreza as saxplayer has suggested or Audi RS6 Avant, Lancer Evo X, otherwise you are into GT-R's or FF cars that will not get anywhere near 175.
 
ok thank you guys I think I will use subaru impreza or lancer evo X anybody have any other ideas.
 
The Audi from the dealership. I think it's the RS6 Avant, can be tunes to ridiculously high. Something like 800 hp from a 4WD. Thanks for reminding me Argon
 
The Audi from the dealership. I think it's the RS6 Avant, can be tunes to ridiculously high. Something like 800 hp from a 4WD. Thanks for reminding me Argon

Fully tuned, it's got 930+ horsepower. It can be increased well over that by breaking it in.
 
I am doing it in the audi a6 avant. It has 916hp and by bob is just breaking it in.
I managed to get them to change the rules so I can fully tune the car
 
Back