- 641

- Hong Kong
Right now I have Accord Euro R (s), Civic Type R 08 (p), Integra Type R DC5 RM (p) in my garage.
I also want to build a car for this championship:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198989
I would prefer a premium car but if a standard car setup offers better performance and better handling, I will go for standard.
I'm also worried about turbos because of the lag so which is the best one?
I have a G25 and would like a easy-medium car to drive so I can push when racing.
I also want to build a car for this championship:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198989
I would prefer a premium car but if a standard car setup offers better performance and better handling, I will go for standard.
I'm also worried about turbos because of the lag so which is the best one?
I have a G25 and would like a easy-medium car to drive so I can push when racing.