Best Car in Gran Turismo 1

• Thread starter Sakiale
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakiale

(Banned)
Sorry if this has been posted before, but i searched..

What d'you think is the best car in GT1? I think it's the purple concept car--560 hp with 1329 lbs. Handling better than an Elise, awesome acceleration, and I'm half a lap ahead on the 8th lap of the Grand Valley 300 right now đź‘Ť

PS--anyone have any settings for the NismO GT-R LM Road Car to make it actually... you know... drivable?

PPS--in the tuned car cup, what color is the Trueno you win? Cause mine is teal and I thought you said it would be pink... still looks hot though :D

But it does seem to be the case that a search of titles for "Best", or "Best Car" returns no matches. The resulting screen doesn't explicitly indicate that the match failed because the terms are considered "too common".

But it does seem to be the case that a search of titles for "Best", or "Best Car" returns no matches. The resulting screen doesn't explicitly indicate that the match failed because the terms are considered "too common".

Yea i know. I also tried "Best Car" and then "Best". Nothing came up, oddly. I even specified the GT1 forum. It's therefore not Sakiale's fault.

thread_lock.gif
thread_lock.gif
thread_lock.gif
thread_lock.gif
thread_lock.gif
:D :cheers:
thread_lock.gif
thread_lock.gif
thread_lock.gif
thread_lock.gif
thread_lock.gif

Status