Best car in gt5

• Thread starter V12boy
  • 7 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Massachusetts
Hey guys, I'm new here so don't expect a perfect post lol. Anyway, I was wondering your opinion on what the best non-formula 1 car is. That means no open wheel cars because I like the look of regular cars. So far I've heard the pagani zonda r, Ferrari Enzo, corvette zr1 etc. so what's the best? I also want to know if 4wd or 2wd dominates on this game. I honestly don't even have the game yet, I have to wait until Christmas haha.

V12boy
Hey guys, I'm new here so don't expect a perfect post lol. Anyway, I was wondering your opinion on what the best non-formula 1 car is. That means no open wheel cars because I like the look of regular cars. So far I've heard the pagani zonda r, Ferrari Enzo, corvette zr1 etc. so what's the best? I also want to know if 4wd or 2wd dominates on this game. I honestly don't even have the game yet, I have to wait until Christmas haha.

The zones is good if you can handle the power because it likes to spin the tires a lot coming out of turns, the Enzo honestly doesn't handle good at all and the ZR1 is good if you race mod it. But when it comes down to 4WD or 2WD it just depends on your preference.

But nonetheless welcome to GTPlanet 👍

Wrong section sir. ;)

Zonda* autocorrect haha

Edit button. 👍

Hi and welcome to :gtplanet:

Have a look through this thread for opinions of the best car.

I'm just going to lock this as it's not really an introduction and is therefore in the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back