Best Car ''make'' In The Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter nyg_shockey
  • 6 comments
  • 520 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
15
I would love to know which make is the best in the game in your opinion
 
I want to say Nissan or Honda, but I will have to say Lotus.
 
Hmm...personal top 3 manufacturers...

Toyota
Aston Martin
Chevrolet
 
I'm 99.9% sure this has been done before. nyg do you even bother to search?
 
nyg – I know that you’ve excited about the game and about being able to post on GTP, but please keep these points in mind:

1) Broad, vague, opinion-based topics are generally frowned upon. Nothing of substance ever gets posted in them.

2) Please search before you post (there’s a search box in the upper right-hand-corner of the page). Remember, this is a forum comprised of nearly 90,000 members and over 2 million posts, so chances are that your novel idea has already been made into a thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back