best car?!?! now way!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lazy
  • 38 comments
  • 1,344 views
I used my F1 for arcade mode because I didn't want to waste my time racing arcade.... I buy GT for simulation mode.
 
well, i personally find it very entertaining to race F1 car and beat the living jesus out from the other cars.. :D and win... but that's propably because i'm beating the game for first time... so maybe after i done with it, I try to make it little harder and just race for fun... and learn to drive... :D but at this time i race with my Polyphony 001... :p
 
Originally posted by Majarvis
I don't know about that to be honest. I can get my GT-One (fully tuned with 1350 hp)) up to almost 280 mph, but I can only get my F094/S to about 235 mph, even with taking all downforce off. Even the F686/M can only get up to 240 mph. Look here for the exact speeds :)
Actually, I don't agree with that. I don't know about NTSC users, but in the Pro Dream Car Cup, I removed all downforce and the F1 was just about on par with the fastest car.

Oh, by the way - I'm not talking about being as fast as your cars, I'm talking about matching it with the AI.
 
it all depeneds on why you play the game, is for love of the cars or just to complete another added game to your collection?
i ask this only because most people i know on here, (who dont know me) play the game because they love the vehicles involved. I'm sure maybe one of two of em still have a mini cooper in their garage.
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Actually, I don't agree with that. I don't know about NTSC users, but in the Pro Dream Car Cup, I removed all downforce and the F1 was just about on par with the fastest car.

Oh, by the way - I'm not talking about being as fast as your cars, I'm talking about matching it with the AI.

Oh ok, I get ya, then yes, you are right. I was just thinking you meant matching a fully tuned GT-One, which is not possible. But yeah, matching the AI is possible in the F094/S or F686/M.
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
I'm not talking about being as fast as your cars, I'm talking about matching it with the AI.

yup... and that's what i ment too when started this thread... :D
beat the AI... yaa, that's wot i like.... :D :D obviously you can't compete against most highly tuned cars with F1 if against other player... but AI, YES!!! :D
 
Originally posted by 87lotus12
Umm, thanks for correcting him.
and that is the best car in the game.

yep, thanks for that... i haven't got that car yet (complete 28 %) for myself so don't know it abilites... and didn't remember the name correctly (just sow it in some forum...) hmmm... when i get that mazda i come up and tell what i think about that....

but before that i only adore my Formula one.... :D :D
 
Originally posted by Nelsy
I'm sure maybe one of two of em still have a mini cooper in their garage.

I do. I don't use it very much though, but then again I'm working my way through Pro and there's not much place for a mini there.
 
Back