Best car to gift?

Messages
542
Messages
boppinblue
I promised a friend I would gift him a car today for helping me get a large amount of money on the nurburgring, using an x2010- if you know what I mean ;P. Anyway, it has to be trade-able, fast, good handling and readily avaliable. was thinking of a 458 italia, but let me know what you think.
 
Since everyone likes, or is looking for, something different, have him pick 6 (tradable) cars for you to buy, put them online, have him drive them all and send the one he likes the best.
 
TB
Since everyone likes, or is looking for, something different, have him pick 6 (tradable) cars for you to buy, put them online, have him drive them all and send the one he likes the best.

good answer, thank you
 
set a few cars to online for him to use. he can borrow any car
 
Send him a RM'd ZR1 and 69 Camaro vato. That would make him happy.
 
Back