Best car with 650PP or less?

• Thread starter Mattern
  • 17 comments
Norway
Norway
Matthew9-
Hey guys. I got a simple question. Since i have reached Super license and there are so many races that requires cars with less than 650PP, i want to ask which one is the best ;) Or in other words, which car is the best with less than 650PP that "you" have tested?

The RX7 touring car is ace at around 600PP and it handles like a dream. Would defo still kill 650PP cars.

Use the Light Company Car Rocket '07. It's outright broken. I'll share my setup, which will guarantee a win on Willow Springs and Apricot Hill, and even Nurburgring.
PP: 599
HP: 221
Weight: 390kg
Distribution of weight: 45/55

Tires:
Sports Soft (For Willow Springs), Racing Hards for everything else
Suspension:
Racing Suspension Soft
Racing Brakes (5/5)
Transmission:
Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch Transmission
Max Speed (Auto Set): 174mph
1st: 2.967
2nd: 1.944
3rd: 1.385
4th: 1.044
5th: 0.833
Final Gear: 5.937
Drivetrain:
Standard Differential
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Power:
Engine Stage 2
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Stock Exhaust Manifold
Stock Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning
No Turbo (N/A)
Nitrous Oxide (Injection Quantity at 100%)
Body:
Stock everything

For the "normal car" restricted 650pp races the best is the LCC Rocket, without a doubt. Just toss some sport hard tires on it and you won't even have to pit the entire race.

For 650pp races that allow race cars, I used the Honda HSV GT500 car with racing hard's and walked away with the wins. You just need to keep an eye on the fuel to make sure you don't go 1 lap too long between pits and run out of fuel. Had to restart a couple times because I thought I could make another lap and ran out 75% through the lap.

For the 750pp races, the Toyota Minolta.

Use the Light Company Car Rocket '07. It's outright broken. I'll share my setup, which will guarantee a win on Willow Springs and Apricot Hill, and even Nurburgring.
PP: 599
HP: 221
Weight: 390kg
Distribution of weight: 45/55

Tires:
Sports Soft (For Willow Springs), Racing Hards for everything else
Suspension:
Racing Suspension Soft
Racing Brakes (5/5)
Transmission:
Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch Transmission
Max Speed (Auto Set): 174mph
1st: 2.967
2nd: 1.944
3rd: 1.385
4th: 1.044
5th: 0.833
Final Gear: 5.937
Drivetrain:
Standard Differential
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Power:
Engine Stage 2
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Stock Exhaust Manifold
Stock Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning
No Turbo (N/A)
Nitrous Oxide (Injection Quantity at 100%)
Body:
Stock everything
Thanks ;) I will try this out as soon as i get time hehe.

For the "normal car" restricted 650pp races the best is the LCC Rocket, without a doubt. Just toss some sport hard tires on it and you won't even have to pit the entire race.

For 650pp races that allow race cars, I used the Honda HSV GT500 car with racing hard's and walked away with the wins. You just need to keep an eye on the fuel to make sure you don't go 1 lap too long between pits and run out of fuel. Had to restart a couple times because I thought I could make another lap and ran out 75% through the lap.

For the 750pp races, the Toyota Minolta.
Thanks for the tips here. For the 750PP I already have 3 diff cars. The Speed 8, Pescarolo C60 and the Sauber Merceded C9. I have the Minolta in GT5 and it is a good car, but if im going to get a new LMP car, I think im going to get the 787B stealth ^^

I'm going to have to suggest the Tommy-Kiara ZZII. Cheap to buy, fast as all hell, and handles pretty well once you tweak it a little. Bit too much understeer, and a bit too much power to the front wheels. Totally usable stock, but it's definitely faster after some tweaking.

What PP is the RB 2014 Junior? I suspect if it can be de-tuned, it would be quite a fun car to race in career mode.

In the willow springs 20miler..
Use the Tommy Kaira ZZII tune it to 644pp 916horsepowers 1000kg.
Its an absolute beast! when laps show 4/8 go to pitstop.. fuel it max and drive! + change tyres obviously.
won it with 1minute differential ... my time 11.00.111 super easy. And I drive with normal sixaxis controller and im not a good driver im just ok.

In the apricot hill 20minute challenge same car racing medium tyres. Two pit stops and won it over 30seks not that hard either!
Go for it and test this BEEEEEAST!!! :)

What PP is the RB 2014 Junior? I suspect if it can be de-tuned, it would be quite a fun car to race in career mode.

728pp. You could add 200kg ballast and reduce power to 94%

Just quickly tested it on high speed ring.
1:02 stock
1:06 after ballast and power reduction.
Interesting to note the ballast and power barely affected the speed I reached on the straight at all but severely gimped the cornering performance.

And a quick comparison an Audi R18 le mans which is 633pp stock did a lap in 58 seconds comfortably

On a more technical track the RB would be closer sure but the cornering speed of the Audi is not much lower.

I guess you could reduce power and not add ballast to the RB but the thing only has about 250hp anyway so much less and you might as well be driving a fiat 500

And just for the jokes I tried a fully tuned Ferrari 599 which is a measly 611pp and did 1:00 flat despite the thing being an uncontrollable death trap.

Shows you how overrated downforce and lightness are in the pp rating system.

Driving the Audi R18... Works on lots of the races in Super Easily.. Havent tested it at all competitions but those 650pp and it works like charm. Hard Racing tyres and it is pretty easy! Nice cARRR!!

For Willow Springs I used the LCC Rocket (with Tuning) and won but I found it has a habit of losing it on some corners where acceleration is needed at same time (wasn't changed set up wise so could be changed, ended up using SRF and it still spun a few times).

After that, I changed to my trusted Nissan GT-R R35 TC at 650pp (can't remember what I used to get it to 650pp or if it is there naturally): Won Apircot Hill by about 10 odd seconds (would have been well over 40 seconds but short fueled in the pit stop and went very slow over the last lap and ran out of fuel just before the line), won by about 20 seconds at Silverstone, won by close to a minute at Suzuka and, at Brands Hatch, won by over a minute and was about to lap second place when I made a mistake at 3rd to last corner and spun (and took it easy on last lap as low on fuel and ran out as coming up to the line). All races were run on Racing Hards and just needed one pit stop.

I just can't believe how slow the AI go when there is even the slightest rain on track: At Brands Hatch, with 23% surface water, I was increasing my lead by over 18 seconds a lap despite taking it a bit easy (when it was dry, it was maybe 2 or 3 seconds a lap)

Latest Posts

Back