Best cars for B-Spec events

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hitchcocker
  • 11 comments
  • 4,525 views
Messages
12
I need recommendations for cars & cheapest possible upgrades for my B-Spec events to gold these events. I am currently in the Japanese Classics Event in Beginner. I bought some second hand Nissan and it's getting massacred out there. :nervous:

Help?
 
Something FF would be best. They have trouble not spinning out FR cars.

AWD is fine too if you've got one. Just not a powerful FR car, they aren't good at FR, especially when they're low level.
 
Mine has driven only FR and MR cars until lvl 18 and has no problems with!
 
Use the Mugen Motul Civic you win in A-spec for as many low-power races as you can. I'd stay away from giving the AI anything with rear wheel drive and a lot of horsepower, especially if your driver is aggressive. 4WD cars like the GTR work wonders
 
took a long time for my driver was able to win the FR race LOL....
 
Anyone used a good car for Beginner European Classic? Currently I have tried the S Autobianchi A112 Abarth ‘79 with some cheap tunes (ECU, Catalytic Converter and Racing Air Filter) but my level 7 driver can only manage 10th place - I'm not sure if it will be worth tuning this car further.
 
I think I used an old Alfa for that, tuned to around 170 HP and pretty light already. I think it was the Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 or something.

I think my driver did ok, but I had to skip it and come back when he was faster.
 
ive been using the lambo murcialago, but i cant change its tyres, any one else having this problem?? its like a glitch or something
 
taking Ferrari 458 ( tuned max ) for everything it's able to drive.
for ff i won a honda civic '80th, with 850kg and 211kw, bad boy car... fast as hell :D
 
I made a very calm and precise B-Spec driver, and with correct tires and some advice he managed to win almost every race in the Tommykaira ZZ-S I got from B License.
Then I got him a tuned 206 for the FF challenge and it was much harder for him.
Then I got the second B-Spec driver, I made him slightly aggressive and good at braking, he was totally unable to drive the ZZ-S but he was a rocket in the 206, even at lower level.

Then again both are unable to win the K race unless you tune the car to about double the original HP (I used the OFC from B License and got it a turbo and some other tuning to reach at least 110 HP and they BARELY won the races).

So it all comes down to the driver's stats, level and correct management.

Unless, of course, you want to "cheat" and give them a GT-R for the Sunday Cup... :crazy:
 
For the pre-1980's Japanese race, my driver used the Dome Zero concept and won with no modifications.

He also seems to drive the stock Ferrari California that I won in the Ferrari series very well, I give it to him for every race I can.
 
Back