Best cars for online racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsergio007
  • 3 comments
  • 740 views
Messages
30
Let me be less vague.

I usually play online with hosts that usually change track and power/weight limits each race. Because people do seem to prefer these categories, we usually always end up with race cars in the following range:

300-700bhp
1000-1200kgs

what I have in my garage is:
arta garaya
amemiya rx7
xanavi Z
xanavi GT
raybrig NSX
yellowhat supra
clk touring car
abt TT

Depending on power limit, if I'm a bit above I usually just switch turbos (mid/high) on/off.

Care to share your thoughs on which cars you prefer in this range?
For instance I like the CLK a lot, but if the race is limited to >1100kgs, I have to use something different and then I wonder "shall I use the xanavi, raybrig, supra??"
I've also noticed people using cars like the nomad, 350Z race car, mobil nsx.
Do you have your own preferences or recommendation on "best" cars to use/buy?
 
i use a wood supra

good pull and amazing handling for what your dealing with

but highly depends on the course/standards
 
As far as race cars in those hp ranges, here is what I have tuned for online:

300-400hp: Toyota Altezza Touring car

400-500hp: BMW GTR Race Car

500-600 hp: Takata Dome NSX '06 or Calsonic Skyline 2000

600-700 hp: Nomad Diablo

They all seem to do very well, especially the Nomad, its truly an amazing car. I wish more than anything in this game that it was a premium car. That Altezza is a beast as well for the lower hp races with some minor adjustments.
 
150hp: Suzuki Cappucino RM

200-250hp: VW SambaBus:D

250-350hp: Lotus Elise RM

350-450hp: NSX RM

450-600hp: Tuscan RM and a Fairlady Z

600-700hp: Camaro Z28 RM.

I also have a few other cars should the weight range be out of limits, or no RMs allowed.

It's really annoying that we don't have ballast or air restrictors online. I hate to have my car 10hp off the limit or 10kg underweight:grumpy:
 
Back