Best Cars, Fun Wise?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeonBullet
  • 16 comments
  • 1,365 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
121
Messages
johnabc123
I have a lot of credits saved up, and I am going to spend it tonight, so I need some suggestions. What are the most fun cars to drive? I was looking into getting a 787b, but is that an enjoyable car? I'd hate to waste my cash on a let down. Post some of your favorites! :)
 
Ferrari F40, RUF "YellowBird", Mazda 787B, '71 Dodge Challenger, Ford GT40 (as well as the MK IV) and Jaguar XJ13 are some of my favorites to drive, off the top of my head. I would have a much bigger list if I was actually looking at my cars.


Parker
 
Everyone will just post in here with their favourite car, and I am not an exception.

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02. 40,000 Cr.
 
The 787B is my all-time favorite car. So yeah, it'd be a great choice.
 
NSX Type-R is pretty good too.
 
I was pleasantly surprised by the Alfa 8C after hating it in the special event (grand tour I think).
I bought it for a few photoshoots and took it for a test drive at Tsukuba. It was so much fun I just kept lapping and it drifts really nicely.
My other cars I drive purely for fun are the Shelby Cobra 427, Ford GT40 Race Car, Jaguar XJ13 Race car and Ford (AU) Falcon Race Car.

All good fun and some of the best engine sounds in the game.
 
Dont really have a favorite car per se, but I do love driving my seasonal tuned Elise at the ring. Its very fun, not so much power that you are iffy going into corners, but enough to have fun with.

And I LOVE my R390 road car for drifting...such a beast
 
Caterham Fireblade( with a good tune)
The Go Kart
1989 Mazda Eunos Roadster(Miata)
Lotus Elise 111R
Fiat 500
BMW M3
Shelby Cobra 427
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Corvette C6 ZR1
 
talking about fun, i'd say Suzuki GSX concept & Caterham fireblade. if you are looking for some fun with serious horse power, you should be looking at 787b, minolta toyota or FGT and bocz, the redbull X1.
 
Volvo GLT wagon.

I don't know the name exactly, but after I bought it, it's just so ludicrous driving it, when I have premium Mclaren's, F1 racers, and LMP cars sitting in the garage.

It's the one car I don't take seriously, and that's why it's so fun to me.:dopey:
 
RUF Yellow Bird.
 
Unmodified Holden Monaro or SS Commodore (same car really).

So much fun to chuck around - I love it!
 
Lotus Elise 111R, XJ13, if you take a stock premium car it's actually fun to drive usually, driving cockpit view for XJ13 and Lotus Elise 111R, 787B is fun, did Indy 500 a spec endurance with it, fun time :D
 
Unmodified TVR Speed 6

I hate how that car is supposed to go wild in real life, but in GT5 it doesn't do anything but grip. At least for me that is. Love the car though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back