Best cars in GT Sport?

• Thread starter J.D
  • 17 comments

J.D

Poland
Poland
What is your favourite car in the game from any group ?

My top 5 from road cars are: 5. Honda NSX 2017, 4. Audi TTS Coupe, 3. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, 2. Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 1. Bugatti Veyron 16.4
I like also Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16

I enjoy driving all of these cars

All with tunes road cars on SS: Lamborghini Huracan, Porsche GT3, Mercedes SLS AMG, Lamborghini Veneno, Mazda Atenza Gr. 3 Road car, Mercedes A45 AMG, these are just the ones I’ve dug into with tunes. Oh can’t forget the Dodge Hellcat, hope they put more sports sedans ie: E63S, M5, Alfa Romeo, Maserati.

Probably not best, but my favorite is the Gr3 Corvette C7, and for some reason I like the S-FR racing concept car, thing is nimble and responsive.

1. TT Cup Gr.4
2. Peugeot RCZ Gr.3
3. BMW Z4 Gr.3
4. NSX VGT
5. All Nissan GT-R (huge fan of skyline and GT-R in real life, but in gts races they only are "ok").

That was my top 5 right now, I use more cars in example Daily Race but often the ones in the list.
Looking forward to future DLC and more type of machines :)

Actually really like the Mini VGT, quick enough and handles the corners really well!

I haven't bought the mini but it was next on my list. I wanted to do a cool livery as a surprise for a follower, as he /she loves the mini.

Its good to know it drives nice, its a bit of a weird one in the looks department though. Nice from some angles, ugly from others but the SFR RC is a bit of an ugly duckling too. Lol

Nismo GT-R gr. 3 with proper tune is almost impossible to catch.

I realized it yesterday when I start to experiment with settings. Previously I thought this car it is not so good but now I can say it is a beast and definitely the best car in group 3.

Back