Best Check Under Your Hood...

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by 2_FAST_4_U, Sep 4, 2018.

1. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

... or better yet, just pull your hood completely off. :D I can't take credit for this hidden engine Easter egg type of glitch or what ever ya wanna call it, but I will take credit for these photos after learning about this today... (No Tricks And No Photo Shop)

There is a hidden engine under the removable hood (with code) of the Premium Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI ''07. Message me for more info if you don't already know...

Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI '07 Engine Under Removable Hood Code 00340004 Glitch (1).jpg Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI '07 Engine Under Removable Hood Code 00340004 Glitch (2).jpg

Overload_35 and Tim Voak like this.
  2. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

There very low poly, like very low poly. Surprisingly it reminds me of Import Tuner Challenge, but you actually get to remove the hood from the car because it's a separate from the whole car. It's probably another reason why the damage model was kind of gimped.

3. Tim Voak

Tim Voak

:eek: That's crazy.

2_FAST_4_U likes this.
  4. Tim Voak

Tim Voak

Speaking of hoods, I assume all Premiums except race cars and concepts can receive a carbon fiber hood?

2_FAST_4_U likes this.
  5. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

Good question Tim... I seem to remember when modding some premium non race cars that there were several that disn’t offer the carbon horn but I can’t be sure until more research is done on all..

Tim Voak likes this.