Best combo for drift points?

• Thread starter 250Cal
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Per title, which course/car is best for racking up the 1,000,000 points for the drift challenge. I don't enjoy it, so it's a bit of a grind. At 10,000 points per run, it's not going to be a quick job.

What do people recommend and how many points can I reasonably expect to get per effort? (I'm a very average drifter).

I did it on one of the rally courses in a rally car. I can't remember the combo or points per attempt, but it doesn't take long. It's a quick and easy grind this way.

Edit It was Sardenga. 12k odd every 20 seconds

Last edited:
I also did it on a rally course but don't remember the car/ track combo

I think I used a Toyota GT86, and one of the rally drift courses involves two sections, and can easily get 12,000+ points per run.
Good drifters, unlike me, will get far higher.

Didn't take many sessions to reach the achievements

I use the Porsche cayman at Nurburg gp. Get 20,000 points a time and that's just with a standard set up. Got me over 5 million drift points. (I like drifting)

As a drift n00b I did the Lancer Gr.B rent-a-car at Sardegna. I'm useless trying to drift on tarmac but dirt is nothing.

Another noob drifter here and I never had such a satisfying grin on my face as when I managed to drift at Autopolis and I could actually keep the slide :bowdown:

Is there any info on how many drift sections eacht track has?

suzuka east course. thats my favorit. and i drift this track many times.

my points at the drift challenge: 223,781,361pts :D:D

Back