best curcuit car with 570pp or less?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MiuraSV777
  • 7 comments
  • 890 views
Messages
901
United States
United States
Messages
MiuraSV777
It needs oversteer, because its easier to turn (but not so much that it fish-tails off of every turn) and needs good acceleration.... if it HAS to be tuned a certain way, either post a link to the tune or put the tune on here)
 
Any car at 570pp? Or just road cars? I'd say any GT500 car would be good. Or if its street cars is go Mclaren F1 or ZZII
 
Try the Ferrari 458 italia.it gives you oversteer and not that much understeer and it's the second fastest ferrari road car in the game.
 
Shoe67
Any car at 570pp? Or just road cars? I'd say any GT500 car would be good. Or if its street cars is go Mclaren F1 or ZZII

Yes any car, as long as sports soft or less will work
 
Last edited:
I second the Ferrari 458. Very quick car and very controllable. Also i would try the Lexus LFA.
 
Audi R8 4.2, tune it properly and it will rotate.

458 will be my second choice.
 
I like the Lamborghini Gallardo and the Ferrari F40

and the Alfa Romeo TZ2 (I know it is a race car) and Jaguar XJ13 (okay another race car) oh yeah and the Lamborghini Miura

and ...
 
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04.
I'm not going to go out of my way to find a tune for you :lol: you're perfectly capable of finding one yourself:)
 
Back