Best dirt cars?

well most asphalt cars will have a problem driving on dirt... except the rally cars Subaru WRX Sti and the Lancia Delta Integrale

I found out that McLaren MP4-12C can do 90mph on dirt. I expected it to do no more than 50 (458 Italia does 40).

Only the Lancia Delta and the Subaru Impreza can drive fast offroad. But if you're talking offroad Vehicles then i'd take the Mercedes ML63 AMG

ive managed to get to 137mph in the Lancia...But the ML63 AMG would probably be the best one!

The V8 Buggy does 146mph off road.

Yeah, I would say the Buggy that you get for finding all of the wrecks in area 2(I think) of Ibiza would be the best.

I wasnt impressed by the buggy too much, it seems slower than the B3 cars. not that surprising considering the power difference. I still maintain the Mercedes ML63 is the fastest.

The Spyker D8 Peking-to-Paris is the fastest SUV. Over 300km/h on asphalt and probably not much slower on dirt. Ridiculously expensive, but I bought it anyway.

The Stratos in the new DLC will probaly blitz the other cars.

I'm not so sure, the rally car would, but are we getting the rally car or the road car? the road car definitely would not be the fastest, no faster than the Delta, infact probably slower.

I'm not so sure, the rally car would, but are we getting the rally car or the road car? the road car definitely would not be the fastest, no faster than the Delta, infact probably slower.

I'm pretty sure it's the Rally Car version.

It depends if it has corners the subaru if not the spyker if it has large jumps the merc.

Back