Best Dodge Viper?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MuRRe
  • 8 comments
  • 1,093 views
Messages
483
Sweden
@Home
Messages
WTF-MuRRe
Which is the fastest/best Dodge Viper in the game?
 
I can't get the ACR to turn :D
 
Fastest top speed I would think the ACR...however fastest around a track would be the Team Oreca.
 
I have yet to find a team oreca viper for sale
 
Market place dawg...
 
I have every road going Viper in the game, and of the road car versions, my faster times are always set in the '99 GTS. Most balanced handling of all of them, and great traction out of slow corners. Could just be my setup, but it feels to me like a better car.
 
Just bought a Black w/ Silver stripes Viper GTS '99, loved it in previous gran turismos and cant wait to tune it. But best viper in the game would be the ACR with the right tune then the team oreca, imo.
 
Back