Best Drift / Tuning set up!

• Thread starter J.P.
  • 5 comments
Hey guys long time lurker first time poster. I found this set-up on the internet (cant remember where) so I am not taking credit for this, but this is by far the best drift car/set up ever.

Toyota Supra

Performance Upgrade:
Stage 1 = Cheapest lowest tier
Stage 2 = Midgrade
Stage 3 = Most Expensive best upgrade

Engine Upgrades: ALL 2nd stage (middle selection) just DO NOT do the engine swap

Drive Train:
ALL Stage 3 selections (most expensive ones)

Turbo:
Upgrade Stage 1 (the least expensive one)

Suspension:
Stage 3

Brakes:
All Stage 3!

Tires:
Stage 3

Bodykit:
Stage 2

Weight reduction:
Stage 3

Cockpit:
Stage 3

Nitrous:
Stage 2.

---------------------------------------

Tuning
Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 51.00
R. Tire Pressure - 28.00
Brake Balance - 43.00
Brake Pressure - 2.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 45.00
Caster Angle - 9.00
F. Toe Angle - 19.00
R. Toe Angle - 21.00
F. Camber - 10.00
R. Camber - 23.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 4.00
R. Ride Height - 2.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 10.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 10.00

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 11.00
R. Downforce - 8.00

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 5.00
R. Sway Bar - 5.00
F. Spring Rate - 0.00
R. Spring Rate - 0.00
F. Bump Stop - 0.00
R. Bump Stop - 0.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 1.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 1.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 1.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 1.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 1.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 1.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 1.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 1.00

Drivetrain

Final - 4.00
1st - 2.00
2nd - 2.00
3rd - 2.00
4th - 2.00
5th - 2.00
6th - 2.00

I hope this helps. Like I said I found this somewhere online in a video in german, I just slightly tweaked some of the settings and translated it

Last edited:
Just as a quick update, after re-doing all the Drift Challenges I managed to get 1st place on every single drift event! (even the last one) and as a comparison my highest score for a single lap at the London "millennium" course with the RX-8 was 500, with the tweaked Supra I can pull off a little over 1000, in a single lap!!!

Thanks mate, gave this a go today, but I'm not a big fan. It might just be me though, because I've also struggled with the Team NFS RX-8. It is the way the power comes on in surges due to the turbo lag I think.

This creates way too much snap oversteer for my liking, so I've gone back to the Drift Alliance car which is very very predictable.

Thanks mate, gave this a go today, but I'm not a big fan. It might just be me though, because I've also struggled with the Team NFS RX-8. It is the way the power comes on in surges due to the turbo lag I think.

This creates way too much snap oversteer for my liking, so I've gone back to the Drift Alliance car which is very very predictable.

Try turning damage to visual only, use the controller, and make sure the car is in automatic trans mode, I like to user the chase cam while drifting...

Drifting in this game is all about speed, try taking the car up to 60-70mph and right before the apex cut the the wheel and then immediately mash the throttle.
What you are going to have to get a feel for is the throttle and left thumb stick, and MAYBE the e-brake, I only use those 2. and like I said its all about SPEEEEEEEED

Back