Best drifter...

• Thread starter Speedy_E
  • 10 comments
Well im not sure if this was ever posted before but i just want to know everyone's oppinion on what the best car to drift in forza is. Must be a RWD tho, i dont want people sayin "skyline" cause thats AWD and AWD drifting sucks ass! For me anyway i like either a porsche 944 or Supra TT. The most fun however, maybe not the most logical and almost definately one of the hardest is the little '72 240 ZX with the R34 engine in it (fully modded of course), that things a blast! well anyway tell me what you prefer!

yea, sure the AWD drifts look pretty but thats just because you cant mess up a drift as long as you have the slightest ammount of driving skill. If the car starts to spin you have power to the front wheels to pull it out, its too easy. Real life drifters that drift skylines or Evo's and such disconnect the front drive for a reason ;) but im not here to start any arguments, i just wanna know what people drift!

I like the Mustang Boss 429, 240ZX, Supra TT, Boxster, Viper (on the Speedway) and all the cars where I just mash the throttle and it goes mad.:|

Well im not sure if this was ever posted before but i just want to know everyone's oppinion on what the best car to drift in forza is. Must be a RWD tho, i dont want people sayin "skyline" cause thats AWD and AWD drifting sucks ass! For me anyway i like either a porsche 944 or Supra TT. The most fun however, maybe not the most logical and almost definately one of the hardest is the little '72 240 ZX with the R34 engine in it (fully modded of course), that things a blast! well anyway tell me what you prefer!

Well yah AWD cars are bad but you have to remember you can also get conversion kit for them and make them RWD. And i love the skyline r33 v spec its an amazing car and has never disappointed me before.

Back