Best drifting track?

Australia
Australia
jap3er1910
Gday from Australia. I'm fairly new to this forum so excuse any mistakes I've made. I was wondering what in your opinion is the best track for drifting. So far I've fallen in love with autumn ring mini reverse and tsukba. This is just a thread about what you think is a good track, please don't go on about anything else. (I'll throw in a couple of photos from this morning aswell). Cheers - Jasper :cheers:
Autumn Ring - Mini_1.jpg
Autumn Ring - Mini.jpg

Tsukuba hands down. It's the perfect balance of tight, medium, and long corners. Plus, it's short enough to quickly do the track over and over again and remember the mistakes you made last time around to correct them.

Grand Valley is my favorite drift track. Either direction, East or Full version, or any of the individual sections, they're all my favorite :lol: I love the flow of the whole track.

Autumn Ring is a close second for me. Personally I like the full track done in reverse the most. The mini version done forward is my favorite tandem track. The mini version done in reverse used to be my number one testing track.

Stowe is probably my third favorite track.

Honourable mention go to Deep Forest, Trial Mountain, and SSR5.

1. Tsukuba
  2. Suzuka East
  3. Autumn Ring
  4. SSR5
  5. Deep Forest
  6. Trial Mountain
  7. Grand Valley
Clear winner is Tsukuba ;)

My personal favorite is Trial Mountain Reverse. Loved this track since GT3, because it is high speed, flowy, and I like the scenery lol. You can also catch a little bit of air into the 3rd tunnel. However forward I don't like it much.

Autumn Ring Reverse is always great too.

But there are many different styles of drifters and goals for each of them; so I don't think any track is really the best.

Note I'm a full track drifter, and not much of a section fan (minus a few).

For me I find Autumn Ring to be good for drifting, because it really fleshes out the flaws in your drift tune and makes you perform the necessary adjustments to fine-tune your car. While being able to drift on flat ground is already amazing, drifting in a track wherein the tarmace constantly changes elevation and undulates requires a whole lot more effort.

I drift on Special Stage Route 5. I can get over 20k with my all stock chevelle, it only has an oil change and lower grade tires than stock (i put on comfort soft), but i was only getting like 18 to high 19k, I wanted to break 20k, but keep the chevelle as stock as possible, so i lowered the ride height all the way, clicked the front height up only one, and i believe i made the dampers a 4/1. a few other drift cars are the 240z, S2K, and the silivia. the silvia only has like 340ish hp, but it drifts pretty good, its the one you see in my profile pic. oh and i do a full lap drift. i love the second corner (the long one in the tunnel) and the last 4 corners are great too, especially that last one and the cluster of them before it

The game would say I've driven the most on Grand Valley, but at the moment I'm really liking The Streets of Willow, lots of different sections you can run.

Back