Do I have to keep changing my Driving Options for every race?
My Transmission is always Automatic because I'm not that good of a driver to change gears manually.
My driving line is always on but I sometimes don't follow it accordingly because well, the line isn't always the best way to go is it.
Traction Control... off? I seem to race better with it off with all cars I've drove so far.
Active Sterring is off.
ASM is off.
ABS, now, I don't understand this one. Is it best to have it high because its more grip when braking? As I said, not fully understanding over this.
Any help is appreciated.
PS. I don't use a wheel.
My Transmission is always Automatic because I'm not that good of a driver to change gears manually.
My driving line is always on but I sometimes don't follow it accordingly because well, the line isn't always the best way to go is it.
Traction Control... off? I seem to race better with it off with all cars I've drove so far.
Active Sterring is off.
ASM is off.
ABS, now, I don't understand this one. Is it best to have it high because its more grip when braking? As I said, not fully understanding over this.
Any help is appreciated.
PS. I don't use a wheel.