Best French Car (Final Voting for Italian Cars)

  • Thread starter Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 66 comments
  • 3,435 views

Final Voting for "Best Italian Car"

  • Ferrari F40

    Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Lamborghini Miura

    Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Pagani Zonda

    Votes: 11 23.4%

  • Total voters
    47
  • Poll closed .
DS.

A totally revolutionary car that looks pretty damn cool as well.
 
Good riddance. That's one less things for Italians to brag about. :p
 
Congrats to those who voted for the Lambo!

To recap for our "World Series of Cars":

- Representing the UK: The origional Mini
- Representing Italy: The Lamborghini Muria

...Now to create the French car voting thread...
 
Famine
I'm a supermoderator. I have no need for voting - I can go in and manually change the votes if I wanted to.

That's my point!

F40 LIVES ON IN MY HEART!!!!!!!
 
Well its lready clear that the UK wont win lol
 
Poverty
Well its lready clear that the UK wont win lol
If only you'd all seen the light and voted for the Ford Transit.

I don't know much about any of the French cars, so I think we need more people to put forward their argument why such and such a car should be the best.
 
Back