• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 8 comments

dhandeh

Premium
England
England
dhandes
what is the best game that use's the g25 to its maximum? i
ve tried it with supercar challenge and ferrari challenge, and they seem pretty good, you have to be very careful with the throttle. and obviously prologue is pretty good with it.
any other gems that are worth getting to complement my g25 until the f1 2010 and gt5 games come out?

Dirt 2. Sure it's on the arcade side but you'll have a lot of fun with it.
F1: CE Lots of people like it, plus it's real cheap now.
Both games have excellent FFB

Yip DIrt 2 works well, F1:CE is brutal will give you a nice big workout. both games have a demo on the PS store DL them, tho not sure if FFB will work on the F1:CE demo? give it a try.

Yip DIrt 2 works well, F1:CE is brutal will give you a nice big workout. both games have a demo on the PS store DL them, tho not sure if FFB will work on the F1:CE demo? give it a try.

I have a G27 and the demo does not support it. But they patched it in the full game and it works wonderful 👍

Dirt 2 was shocking to use the wheel.

Ferrari Challenge/Supercar challenge were by far the best feeling with the wheel out of everything I've played on the PS3. F1:CE was good. Same for Superstars v8 Next challenge (First superstars is bugged with the wheel so skip it) and NFS Shift.

GT4 is really good as well actually. Though maybe provides a bit too strong feedback using some of the very fast cars on a bumpy circuit (ie. lemans cars on sarthe).

Dirt 2 was shocking to use the wheel.

Ferrari Challenge/Supercar challenge were by far the best feeling with the wheel out of everything I've played on the PS3. F1:CE was good. Same for Superstars v8 Next challenge (First superstars is bugged with the wheel so skip it) and NFS Shift.

GT4 is really good as well actually. Though maybe provides a bit too strong feedback using some of the very fast cars on a bumpy circuit (ie. lemans cars on sarthe).

hey mate i agree wi u that ferrari/super challenge are by far the best feelin games iv played,an iv tried a few. think nfs games arnt as good,pro street felt best but still not worth playin, wen there are other games out there.obviously gt5 prolougue is among the best.were all waitin in anticipation of our next hit.but id also say dirt2 is the best rally game out there an iv had hours of fun playin it,i had first dirt an thought it good for but something went wrong an i found couldnt play it just felt awful.all other games i play still felt fine .also burnout paradise is good for a laugh,if u like arcade racin foot to the floor mile after mile stress relief,but soon gets borin.

Back